Saturday, August 12, 2017

So-So

Here I am, hanging in there.  Haven't been feeling too well.  I have good days and bad days.  We know I have arthritis, but there's something else going on that we're not clear on yet.  Hope to find out next week when I have an ultrasound.  Possibly something going on with my liver.

So I've become a real lazy bum.  Mom is taking really good care of me.  Feeding me a carload of supplements with every meal, giving me pain meds when I need them, assisting me as I need it with mobility.  And I sleep a lot.  On top of mom a lot of the time.

I'm also present to what's happening with me and with mom.  I'm eating and drinking and using my box regularly.  I wag my tail frequently.  I'm doing the best I can.  I'm an old cat now.

2 comments:

mim said...

Sending hugs

Jan said...

Oh Beeg...lots and lots of love and gentle hugs from me to you and Mom. Auntie Jan