Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Mug Shot

Mom's taking a blogging break, but I'm not.  Guess I'll be her mouthpiece for a little while.  After all, she's mine...

I've been resting a lot on mom's studio table.  It's a good height for me, puts me at eye level with her.  I can't jump up here directly though...I jump onto her computer table, then take a flying leap across the 3 foot span between the tables.  Although I do dismount from here directly onto the floor.  I can't go back the way I came because there's not enough of a flight path for me on the smaller table.

Anyhoo, I'm looking forward to mom painting again soon.  Because I just love to walk across the table when there's wet paint.  I'm pretty good about not stepping on any actual paintings, but I have stepped in paint on mom's palette more than once.  She's fairly rigorous about shooing me off the table, but I always make sure to leave a few cat hairs behind.  Which she then has to pull off her paintings with a tweezer...because they've become embedded in paint.

2 comments:

mim said...

Meow!
You look mighty relaxed in the studio. I was asleep on Cs chair in his studio, now I'm in Mim's studio prowling on her stuff looking for a comfy place to plop!
Usually, C keeps his door shut cause I walk on his stuff in progress and move things about. He does assemblages. Mim's an an open studio. What can I say. Meow, enjoy yourself. Yer cuz, Bizoo

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Looking great Big Boy. Take care of Mummy.