Monday, September 29, 2014

PowWow

Thank you friends, for chiming in here after my last post.  Actually only two of you, but that's good enough for me.  Far be it from me to disappoint anyone.  I waggled my paw at mom and said, "See?  My audience needs me.  You can't delete my blog!"  I also made her promise to take photos of me regularly again, so I have something to blog about.

Hot off the press ~ having my own personal PowWow on the floor of the studio, with parrot feathers mom collected in August when she visited Miranda's Rescue.  She snuck behind the parrot cages during Miranda's annual auction, while nobody was looking.  The feathers were just laying on the ground, composting.

We're big fans and supporters of Miranda's.  They're just down the road from us in Fortuna ~ you can actually see the sanctuary from the bluff by Rose Cottage.  Check out their website.  And support animal rescues!

6 comments:

Shirley Way said...

BeeGee. I am so glad you are continuing your blog. Our Purrrson likes to visit and read up on what you have been up to. We are quite new to our new furever home and have been here for five months and are now very happy. We are twins and had to be given away because one of our little purrsons got allergies and we had to find a new home. We will be eight years old next month so coming to a new furever home was very hard for us, but we are happy now. Your new friends, TR and Ming Ming.

Paper Chipmunk (aka Ellen) said...

You are far too intelligent a cat not to have your own blog! I do understand that naps and feather play can keep you so busy that you don't have time to be here often, but it's always nice to see your handsome face and read your wise words.

Those parrot feathers look really cool! Far nicer than those chintzy dyed imported things you can buy at the store. Do be careful, though--I'm not sure about parrot feathers, but I once gave Steve some guinea fowl feathers and he wound up chewing them up so much the ends looked a bit dangerous. Then again, you're probably too smart to do that. Steve even likes to eat plastic! He's not very discerning. Enjoy the parrot parts! I bet they have a nice birdie smell…. Mmmmm!

mim said...

Good meowning, BeeGee. I love your colorful feathers. I've never had any but the dyed kind but the most recent are pretty fun. They're attached to little thingies that click into the corners of a soft resting past. Sometimes I get them to come off and I can carry them someplace different. Don't we have fun. Your photos looks quick excellent, of course, that's normal since you are quick photogenic. yer cuz, Bizoo

mim said...

ooops resting PAD, not "past!"

Valerie Kamikubo said...

Yes, glad your not leaving. I may not comment much, but I'm always so happy to see your sweet face when you post :-)

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Yeah...I want me some of those feathers. Gonna show Mummy your pic so she can get me some. I bit 'little Mumma' yesterday because she wouldn't play with me. Do you think I went too far? We all like to see the Miranda animals on facebook when Mummy has it on. Don't go anyway, Cuz.

Your mate Skitz