Sunday, June 15, 2014

Not-Father's Day

Hmmm, I've never been a dad, but I'm glad I had one, otherwise I wouldn't be here to tell the story.  I have no idea who my father was.  He might've been that ugly white cat who was hanging out with me in mom's backyard in 2004, along with the fluffy tortie cat.  Come to that, maybe the tortie was my dad and the white one was my original mom.  Mom called them Whitey and Fluff.  Whitey once went into mom's house and pissed in one of the closets, right on mom's shoes.  Boy, she sure wasn't happy about that.  If he was my dad, then I must've gotten my good manners from the other cat, because I'd never do anything like piss in mom's closet.



3 comments:

mim said...

Meow meow me too - I have no idea who my father is. My bio-mother is fluffy furry and I'm not so, go figure what the dad looks like, right. Not fluffy. You look magnificent, by the way. yer cuz, Bizoo

Maggi said...

You may not have known your parents but they certainly produced a handsome, well-mannered boy.

Paper Chipmunk (aka Ellen) said...

You are indeed exceptionally handsome and well-mannered. And one can tell just by looking at you how smart you are too. Pissing in closets would definitely be beneath the dignity of a fine, cultured cat like you!

It's possible that one of the cats who owns me might've been a dad, long ago before he decided to move in with us. There are others in the neighborhood who look a bit like him, and one of our neighbors has told us that he was quite the ladies' man, back in his freewheeling alley cat days.