Sunday, September 8, 2013

Stylin'

This is me...yesterday.

So, on to housekeeping ~ mom asked me to let you know that at some unknown point in the supposedly not-too-distant future, Feedburner, from whom most of you get the feed to my blog, will disappear.  Mom has a list of those of you who are getting the feed by email, and when Feedburner exits the scene, she'll start emailing you my posts directly.  Hopefully we'll know in advance, but we're not holding our breath on that one.  At any rate, you might want to subscribe to me via Bloglovin', for which there's a link on my sidebar just to the right.  You can continue to read me in Bloglovin's reader OR get emailed feeds through them as well.  Or you can do nothing, and mom will take care of things when the time comes.

At the rate I'm going, we'll be well into autumn before you hear from me again.  So, at this time of being very near the cusp, enjoy the segue.

No comments: