Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Back in Action

Now that mom's feeling better, I can blog again.  I keep trying to use the keyboard myself in the mornings when she's on the computer, but I keep writing gobledygoop.  So yeah, I still need mom (obviously for a lot of reasons) and I'm glad she's feeling like a human again.  A compassionate animal-loving human, not the other kind.

Winter is slowly becoming spring where we are.  The weather has warmed up a few degrees, but still there's intermittent rain most days.  It's kind of boring.

I'll write again sooner, I promise.  Purrs and meows to you all.

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hey Bro,
Great to see you looking well. We are in Autumn now but Mum thinks it is going to get cold and wet early this year. We are already starting to sleep heaps.
Cheers Skitz