Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mysterious

It's a mystery to me why some library books smell so beguiling.  Here's another one, and it's a mystery to boot.  I simply can't stay away from it...although mom keeps admonishing me to be careful with it because I did enough damage to the last library book that enchanted me that the library had to replace it!  I'd gnawed about an inch off the edges of a wad of pages.  Mea culpa.

Mom's so good about catching me in the act.  You'd think I'd learn to keep my paws off things.  Nah, I'm a cat after all.  I pretty much have the run of the place (but don't tell mom, 'cause she still thinks she's in control).

Have a cool weekend, catfans!

3 comments:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hey Cuz, It has been such a hot weekend! All of us were flaked out on the lounge floor between two windows and the slight breeze that came through. I escaped in the early hours of the morning when Mum took little Mumma to the hospital with high fever and bad headach. She is still a bit sick. Ha...I went over the fences. Nobody was impressed but I had fun. Timmy was getting stuck into Mum's library book. Yikes. Well back to the window sill and look for a breeze.
Enjoy Bro, Skitz

K. Crane: Big Fat Art Cloth said...

This is the cutest photo so far of you. Spring is almost here so watch out for the fleas Beeg.

Karen Jo said...

Maybe the last person to check out the book had a cat, too, and that's what you are smelling. Be sure not to chew this one up.

Herman