Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Skulking Around

Mom caught me in the act as I fondled and nuzzled an old issue of Country Living.  Smelled like it'd been in the country, which is what drew me to it.

The days and weeks fly by, the year wanes.  I'm happy that it's been getting colder and mom's in the house during the day more now.  We're both waiting for the rain.  And would you believe, I just checked the weather forecast and there's 100% chance of rain from tonight right through Friday, with more rain over the weekend.  Ask and ye shall receive.

Hope y'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving next week.  We'll likely have chicken instead of turkey at our house.

Purrs and meows,
Beeg

2 comments:

K. Crane: Big Fat Art Cloth said...

Happy Thanksgiving Beeg. I hope you get some turkey treats!

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hi Handsome! Lucky you. Mum is racing around like a mad hatter cleaning and all that boring stuff. No snuggling in the big chair but I am getting outside a bit. It is fun for about 20 minutes and then I meow for someone to let me in. Hope Thanksgiving was yummy for you.
Purrs and purrs, Emma.