Thursday, October 27, 2011

Knitting Police

I'm sorry mom, but you have to stop knitting NOW and pay attention to me.  No knitting allowed late at night, this is my time, your hands can only touch me and nothing else.  How many times do I have to tell you this?  You're simply spending far too much time outside during the day catching what's left of the sun instead of being inside with me.  And now you knit at night, on top of all the other things you do during the day that prevent you from spending more of your time and energy on ME!

Where's the fairness in all of this?  I protest!!

2 comments:

tiedyejudy said...

Uh-oh... sounds like kitty melt-down! Hard to control moms when they like to play with things all the time, huh? Poor Beeg... :-<

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Mum's! They sure do take some training. Just when I thought I had Mum organised for regular time outside she decides to sew, or tidy. Put that paw down, Beeg.
Purrs Emma