Monday, September 12, 2011

It's In The Bag

There was something in this bag that compelled me to hover near it constantly when mom first brought it into the house.  It had kind of a musty, earthy, outdoorsy scent and I had to keep checking it out.  If the contents had been spread on the floor I might've tried using it as my litter box.

Turns out it was a bag of leaves and acorns and other droppings from tanoak trees.  Now why the heck would mom have a bag of tree stuff in the house?  I swear, I'm beginning to worry about her.  She's been brewing up mysterious concoctions of plantstuffs, making bundles of weird things that she cooks, no less, smelling up the house, causing the windows to fog up.  I don't know what to think.  She's been into this organic chemistry thing she calls dyeing.

I just think she's getting batty.

2 comments:

tiedyejudy said...

Nah, Beeg! Mom's just having fun! No worries... she can stop any time she wants (giggle)!!!

K. Crane: Big Fat Art Cloth said...

awww, love you Beeg. happy dyeing!