Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Another Month...

Time marches on.  The year has begun to wane.  Summer just got here yet at times the air already feels autumnish.

Oh well, what's a cat to do?  Enjoy every day to the fullest...which I intend to do...which I am doing, as we speak as a matter of fact.

I still delight mightily in that ribbon I get to play with every night -- a lot of "ight"s in that sentence!  Mom's love of words is rubbing off on me ~ just call me word cat.

So, I just stopped by to say "Hey."  My busy schedule has kept me from checking in more often.  I do apologize for my scanty presence.

Enjoy the rest of your summer.  Talk soon.

Purrs & Meows from Beeg

2 comments:

Maggie May said...

Aw.... what a sweet cat! Beautiful looking!
I came over from Nora's blog as I have seen comments on it regularly from your mistress and was attracted by the pretty name, Connie Rose!
What a lot of blogs to choose from. I guess an animal blog is always a safe bet!
I wonder what you'd do with my two little house rabbits that are smaller than you! I think I can guess and it isn't very nice!
Maggie X

Nuts in May

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Miaow Beeg, Great shot. Love that ribbon. We have a lovely sunny day today after many very wet and windy ones. I'm going to sleep on the window sill after Mum gets up. Have a good day.
Purrs Emma