Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cat Facing Northwest

Here I am in the other front window, facing northwest.  Mom recently installed a windowsill for me here although I won't be getting a perch in this spot. 

At this very moment I am snoozing on my perch in the other window, telepathically transmitting this post to mom, who's dutifully transcribing my thoughts while I dream.

Check out our bamboo outside the window -- each one of our five tubs are growing on nicely.

Me and mom and the bamboo ~ perfect summertime combo!

Ciao for now, catfans!

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hey Bro, Our pc connection has been stuffed so I haven't been able to get Mummy to send our love. I have been so busy standing guard over the meal plates because we have a GIANT tabby...who looks a bit like you but with more white..staying with us, and boy does he talk. He never shuts up. The girls are not impressed. I dont mind him except when he checks out our food plates. His name is Timmy but Mummy calls him Tim Tam. He is on the windowsill so got to go supervise. By the way..love the bamboo. My favourite window has all bamboo next to it and I like to watch...drool over...the birds that visit.
Catch you later,
Cuz Skitz