Sunday, June 12, 2011

Still Hovering...

I'm still on mom watch.  This may not end for a while.  I'm concerned about mom, I wish there was something I could do to help her feel better, other than be my sweet, charming, beautiful self and loving her as much as I can.

If something drastic happens to her, I just hope she shows me how to use the can opener so I can make my own meals!  (just trying to add a bit of mirth to the situation...)

So, I haven't been around much because mom's my dictator...er, I dictate to her and she transcribes.  And she hasn't felt much like it lately.

I'll be in touch again when I can.  Thanks for your understanding, catfans.  Happy Summer to you all.

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hey handsome! We are watching our Mummy at the moment too. She isn't getting much done. Oops she said to tell your Mummy to recheck how she has her pillows at night. It is cold here now so we are doing lots of snuggling whenever Mummy is sitting or lying down. She says we make wonderful hot water bottles.
Take care, mate and look after your Mummy.
Purrs Emma and Dot