Saturday, April 9, 2011

Room With a View

Mom built me a crib this week in the west-facing window.  Now I can gaze out at the world in style and snooze in the sun with my backside up against the warm glass.  Lucky guy, eh?

We're still waiting for spring to spring in these parts.  It's still rainy about half the week and it's been cold.  Hardly spring like.  Oh well.  Guess I'm going to have to learn to embrace it just the way it is!

Hope you're all having a great weekend.

Ciao4now, catfans!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Lovely! What a lucky kitty....Maybe your mom will tell me how she made it. I've thought of doing the same in my bedroom window for Bogie and Euginie to take turns in.

Soon they may be displaced by....GASP....a small dog! Oh no! I feel like a traitor, but may have to make the switch to have a good renter. We'll see; I'm meeting her next week.

purrs,
Auntie Jan and the 2 rascals

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hey Beeg mate,
Like the crib.
It is so WINDY WET and getting chilly here in Tassie,,,even my Mummy dog, Storm won't go outside. The trees and wind make scary sounds so we all stick close to Mum or hide. Mummy says she knows Winter is on its way when ALL the cats start sleeping on or around her. Enjoy the sun when it gets your way.
Purrs mate,
cousin Skitz