Monday, April 4, 2011

Down For a Nap

After a little nest building on Saturday, I circled the basket for a while then plopped myself down for a nice nap. 

It was incredibly blustery on Saturday, and I just had to park myself out of the fray and away from it all.  This basket is a great place for me to watch Mom as she flits from one room to the other, one project to the other...as is the ironing board, where I'm stationed as we speak.

Hope you all have a good week.  We had our spring yesterday, now it's clouded up again and we'll likely have rain for much of the rest of the week.  Poop.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Oh BeeGee: what a perfect fit!

We are still having glorious Spring weather, so Bogie has become quite the sentinel just inside the screen door, waiting for a chance to escape, which he's done twice in just a few days. With the help of my neighbor Sara, I've managed to grab him. One of the times I hadn't seen him go out: imagine my surprise when Euginie was inside, contemplating the meaning of Bogie being on the other side--OUTSIDE! I was hoping he'd come in when I opened the door, but he took off in the other direction. I'm sure you understand.

Now that the weather is so nice I feel like a heel keeping them in, but it's so much safer inside and that's what their mom wants.

They're off to the Kitty Spa for a few days while I go to Modesto.

I hope the sun comes out soon.

love,
Auntie Jan and the two rascals

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hey Bro,
Talking about wet and windy. Whew. I took refuge on Mummy's lap much to every other cats disgust as I spread out. I have managed to escape 4 times in one day. Mummy wasn't impressed. As Mummy got one in another two got out. I love your basket. It looks like an awesome place to snooze.
Have a good one,
Cuz Skitz