Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Beautiful Mug

Yes, I've been lazy...rainy days without end will do that to me.  

Mom recently took a bunch of really great photos of me -- she's even been using one or another as her avatar on FB (isn't this identity theft?) -- and she thought maybe I'd like to post a couple here for you to see.

We've been watching a lot of movies recently, more so than usual it seems.  Oh, and TV programs on DVD.  Here's a sampling of what we've seen...
  • Nurse Jackie -- seasons 1 and 2 (we loved it)
  • Big Love -- almost finished with season 4 (OMG, this program is getting SO intense)
  • Priscilla, Queen of the Desert -- Mom hadn't seen this since it first came out in the mid-90s
  • 2012 -- just saw this tonight, kind of spooky considering what just happened in Japan
  • Mad Men -- season 1 only (too depressing to continue, paws down on this one)
  • Winter's Bone -- dark movie
  • Welcome to The Rileys -- great movie you probably won't hear much about
  • several Indie flicks we enjoyed a lot but can't remember the names of at the moment

I got a postcard from my vet the other day telling me it's time for my annual checkup.  I've never actually had annual checkups, per se, although it was a year ago that I saw Dr. Jay with major itching and an ear infection.  I'm going to get Mom to take me in in the next month or so, it wouldn't be a bad idea since I'm now a cat of a certain age and I want to stay in good health.

Hope you have a good week.  It's supposed to rain here all week, so I'll be napping a lot!

Purrs & Meows from Beeg

3 comments:

tiedyejudy said...

You are such a handsome guy, no wonder your mom wants to take your picture! Very photogenic... you could be a movie star! Happy napping...

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hi Handsome! No wonder my Mummy just wants to scoop you up for a big embarrassing hug. Awww they do that to me all the time...how demeaning. Great shots! We are having some wet and windy days which we all love. Storm would like to go out more. The perfect indoor weather means we have been watching saved movies and listening to audio books while Mummy does other stuff. We saw 2012. Eeeek. Mummy has watched all the Mad Men episodes but I think she only watches for the social history or something like that.
We all got call up notices for an annual checkup. Mummy is short of money at the moment so I dont think we will be going. Mummy sort of knows what to look for and because we are younger and seem in excellent health we might give it a miss for this year. Mummy doesnt like to do that but needs must.

Well off for another snooze. Cheers mate. Skitz.

K. Crane: Big Fat Art Cloth said...

I love you BeeGee. Find a warm snuggly spot and wait for Connie to bring you a treat. You deserve it. You're dreadfully cute. xoxo.