Mom recently took a bunch of really great photos of me -- she's even been using one or another as her avatar on FB (isn't this identity theft?) -- and she thought maybe I'd like to post a couple here for you to see.
We've been watching a lot of movies recently, more so than usual it seems. Oh, and TV programs on DVD. Here's a sampling of what we've seen...
- Nurse Jackie -- seasons 1 and 2 (we loved it)
- Big Love -- almost finished with season 4 (OMG, this program is getting SO intense)
- Priscilla, Queen of the Desert -- Mom hadn't seen this since it first came out in the mid-90s
- 2012 -- just saw this tonight, kind of spooky considering what just happened in Japan
- Mad Men -- season 1 only (too depressing to continue, paws down on this one)
- Winter's Bone -- dark movie
- Welcome to The Rileys -- great movie you probably won't hear much about
- several Indie flicks we enjoyed a lot but can't remember the names of at the moment
I got a postcard from my vet the other day telling me it's time for my annual checkup. I've never actually had annual checkups, per se, although it was a year ago that I saw Dr. Jay with major itching and an ear infection. I'm going to get Mom to take me in in the next month or so, it wouldn't be a bad idea since I'm now a cat of a certain age and I want to stay in good health.
Hope you have a good week. It's supposed to rain here all week, so I'll be napping a lot!
Purrs & Meows from Beeg