Monday, February 7, 2011

Colorful Me

I couldn't decide which of these two images I liked better, so I decided to post them both.  Two photos of my beautiful mug for you to enjoy!

Mom got herself a drafting chair so now she uses her studio work table as a computer desk.  At the moment I'm just to the left of her as she takes dictation.  I love it when Mom's home -- i.e., when she's not at work.  So glad we regularly get to spend four days together, occasionally five, at a stretch. 

I love my Mom...we have a good life together.  I'm a happy camper!

Purrs and meows from Beeg.

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hey Beeg,
Great Photo. My Mum was admiring both you and the great fabrics. I am having a little sit with Mummy. No outdoors today...raining which makes Mummy very happy.
Isn't it just lovely having a Mummy.
Purrs Emma