Thursday, January 6, 2011

On The Wind

Just another beautiful, cool, sunshiny winter day in paradise...and I'm catching the breeze while Mom makes a collage.

I love the fresh air.  What I miss most about not being outside anymore is just hanging out and feeling the breeze in my fur...and catching the scents of whatever's wafting by.

Anyhow, I have to be content these days with whatever comes my way through the window screens.  Although I have little hope Mom would ever leave them open far enough for me to attempt to make a getaway. 

On the other hand, I don't have to deal with bad weather when we have it -- as in, being out in it.  Especially hail, which I learned the other day, to my chagrin, that I dislike intensely!  Few things will get me hiding under the couch as quickly.

So you all have a great rest of this week, and enjoy whatever weather you're having, good or bad!

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hi Beeg,
I would like to go outside and feel the breeze too but Mummy doesn't trust me not to freak out and run and get lost. ..... sigh...... But I am safe with plenty to eat and my Mummy loves me heaps. I don't like hail or storms either.
Purrs Angel