Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gettin' My Licks In

I just can't resist whipped cream -- what cat can?

In the making my life easier department, Mom just fashioned me a cool couch cover for the part of the couch that I have claimed as mine.  She made it out of a neat olive green flannel fitted sheet that she wasn't going to use again, by taking out the elastic and tearing off the edges, then hemming the whole thing.  So I have my own folded up soft flannel cover for the seat and couch back.  And boy, do I ever like it!

I just asked Mom to take a photo and she did.  Isn't she wonderful? I'm a happy camper!

2 comments:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hi Handsome....my favourite grey cat in all the world. I wish I could pick you up and give you the biggest hug ever. Sure do love that flannel cover. You can watch Mum type in comfort and warmth now that Winter is coming. It is hot Down Under. All your cuz cats are napping at the moment. Whipped cream, hey? It looks completely yummy. Cheers and Purrs Beeg.
Mum of cats Down Under

Jan said...

YOU are the luckiest cat in the world! Tell your mom I miss her...it goes without saying that I miss you, too...

kisses,
Auntie Jan