Friday, October 15, 2010

Who's That?

Who's that cat that looks just like me, on Mom's computer?  Oh, of course it's ME!  Big ego here, I like to read my own posts online.  I've gotta check up on Mom, make sure she gets the story right.

This wasn't today...today I spent on my chaise longue mostly, while Mom worked from home on her computer.  When she's on the couch working on the computer, there's no room for me on her lap.  I tucked my ring tail between my back legs and skulked away to spend the afternoon and early evening by myself.  If you're interested in seeing what Mom was up to, click here to check it out.

I hope we get to spend more time together this weekend.  Looks like there'll be a lot of resting up for Mom...she hasn't been feeling up to par and will likely spend much of her time reading.  I saw that she came home today from the library with several new books.

So I suppose it'll be a bookish weekend for us.  Hope you all have a good one, too!

2 comments:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hey Cuz,
So your Mummy comes home with piles of books too. They smell interesting but sure do take up her attention. We had a look at the cats and dogs needing homes on the link. Mummy was so sad to see them. We must get Mummy to put some pics of us on the blog, yours look great but she has been too busy in the yard. I have managed to escape at least twice every day...Mummy gets cranky then! Last night I got locked in the pantry all night...I had a great time. Mummy was a bit cranky then too.
Catch you again, bro.
Skitz

Jan said...

Do you give your mom a break when she's doing work stuff for homeless dogs and cats? Every time I read your blog and look at SPCA galleries, I REALLY want a cat and/or a dog. Oops! Did I say d-o-g? You didn't hear that, right?

Hope your mom feels better soon....kitty love should help.

love,
Auntie Jan