Sunday, October 3, 2010

Oh, Silly Me

We used to have a ritual when we lived in Eureka.  Every morning after breakfast, I'd nudge Mom on her leg and then go sit by the door so I could go outside.  Back in the old days when I had outside privileges. 

Now that we're alone again, I've taken to sitting by the door to go out after breakfast.  As if Mom's really going to let me out now.  Not!  I probably wouldn't run away, but she just doesn't trust me anymore in these matters.  Guess I'll have to defer to her wisdom, I simply have no other option.

Oh well, not to worry.  As we speak, I'm laying on a big pillow on the couch next to Mom, scooched up against her while she's transcribing my narrative.  Life is good on this dreary Sunday morning.  Glad I don't have to go out in it!

Talk soon, catfans.  Purrs & meows!

2 comments:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Oh, you absolute darling. Just look at you! I showed Skitz and the girls Rose Cottage today. Everyone agreed it is an awesome home....imagine what Skitz would do to it. Yikes
Love Kittymum
Meow Beeg, I'm lying on Mummy too as she types for us. It was a lovely sunny day today. I escaped out to the deck but Mummy knows I won't run any further.
Purrs Emma

Jan said...

Hey Beeg--don't ever give up on those dreams! I hadn't noticed when I met you that your tail is a shorty-tail--just like my Annabelle! So cute....

Rose Cottage is such a special place--I like thinking about you and your mom noodling around there together.

love to you,
Jan