Saturday, September 25, 2010

Here's me on my new perch, aka new window ledge.  I understand I'll be getting another one, on a low window in the north-facing window.  The wood works perfectly -- all I needed was another inch and a half in width to make the windowsill work. 

And here I am on my new chaise longue, complete with mom's favorite (and only, now) beach towel, so I really feel like I'm at a resort!  I'm even less physically active than I was in our last home, but oh well, I'm happy.  And that's a good thing!

Catcha later, cat fans!  Beeg

2 comments:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hey Cus,
I'm sitting on Mum's lap watching the vid of you from last time. Like your new digs: so many interesting things to explore. I tumbled a whole shelf of heavy books on Mummy the other day but she wasn't too upset. I do a lot of looking out the window and am always trying to escape. The girls tell me that will lessen as I get older. It is tough being the only male amongst 5 girls. All they want to do is sleep.
Have a great day,mate.
Purrs Skitz

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hi Beeg,
I just want to pick you up and cuddle you...you handsome 'man'. I ADORE the big strong silent type but don't tell Skitz because he is a lean mean crazy black and white type and I don't want the 'little man' to get jealous. Love your new digs and that all is 'right with the world'.
Enjoy,
The Horde's Mum