Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hah! Riiiiight!

What was that spiel about Mom posting more often for me... now that she's not as busy as she was last month?  I'm still waiting!!  Oh wait, she deigned to post for me right now.  I suppose she wants me to think this post counts.  I'm in a pissy mood tonight.

But don't mind me and my snit.  I'm overly sensitive now, cuz I'm itching a lot again lately, and my nerves are frayed.  I don't know what Mom's going to do for me this time around, I'm caught between a rock and a hard place -- the possibly least allergenic food also has the most calories, and I'm still watching my weight.  I refuse to have another cortisone shot.  The antihistamines sorta work, I think, but sometimes they're hard to swallow.  And they don't do away with the itching fully anyway.  Oi, I'm a mess again.

If any of you out there have any good ideas, please let me know!

5 comments:

Jan said...

Oh BeeGee--how I wish I had a solution for you. All I can do is send you love and comfort and hope your mom finds an acceptable remedy. Pet, pet, there, there....

Jan

tiedyejudy said...

Poor guy! I have a friend whose cat had problems with itches... I have e-mailed her for suggestions and will let you know! Nothin' worse...

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hey Cuz,
Emma and I are having a snooze on Mum's lap. It is a nice dull day today. Mum was wondering if the itching was all over or in particular spots. In desperation once, Mum had the same problem with a dog and ended up using hemorroid cream regularly on the spot. With no pain or itch the dog got better. Mum doesn't know if that is an acceptable way to handle the itch or not though.

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Yikes, I distracted Mum and she signed out before I got to say...great photo of you guys.
Skitz

tiedyejudy said...

Hey, Beeg... my friend told me that they solved the problem with their kitty by giving her food that didn't have any fish in it! That was after they took her for allergy shots, and that didn't really solve the problem. I hope that helps, 'cause itching is nooooo fun!