Saturday, August 7, 2010

Can you tell by my face that I've lost maybe 4 pounds? I'm a little sleeker than I was, not long ago. We're all happy about that.

We've had icky weather here for at least a week. I mean, it's WET in the mornings, and the moist fog doesn't burn off until mid- to late afternoon, if at all. I find it kind of depressing. Especially since this is supposed to be summertime. I think I have a spot of S.A.D. -- seasonal affect disorder. Oh well, what's a cat to do?

Just checking in to say hi. Not much else is new in my world. Hope all you kitties out there are well and happy.

Purrs & Meows from Beeg

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hey Bro,
U 'r look'n sweet. Wait till the girls get a load at u. Our weather is just the same and I am bored, bored, bored. I found climbing one of mum's wallhangings great fun but she doesn't seem to like it much.
Cus Skitz
PS tell Kirbs I said Hi.