Friday, July 2, 2010

Stack o' Cats

Sometimes Kirby uses me as his body pillow -- lays right on top of me like I'm a foam mattress or something. And sometimes it doesn't bother me, I rather like the attention he pays me.

I'm thinking more and more that I'm glad the folks got Kirby for me. Besides, I know with certainty that there's no longer any chance that...oh shoot, I can't even say it...alright, that Kirby wouldn't be part of the family anymore. There, I've said it. I love him! They couldn't take him away from me, now, if they tried! He's a keeper.

Well, Mom just informed me that she wants to leave for her studio, so I've got to wrap this up. Have a great weekend, a holiday weekend here in the States. I'll write again soon!

Purrs & Meows from Beeg

3 comments:

tiedyejudy said...

You two remind me of my Double and Bubba, brothers thru adoption. Double who was our original guy, loves to give Bubba baths, and Bubba who is the younger has given Double the companionship he didn't have. They don't get along all the time, but I know they are very fond of each other. Enjoy your friendship!

Jan said...

Pls. tell your mom that I LOVE your blog...especially the pictures. This one's a real peach!

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hey Beeg,
Mum and the other kitties said I could say hello. I saw this great photo on the desktop when I was scooting over the computer table to get to the window. I thought it might have been me or one of the sis kitties but no. Emma says that is Beeg and Kirby our cuz in America. Whoo Beeg, you are a big guy..look at the size of those paws. Hope I grow as big as you and my Mum Dog I call cat. I hear that Kirby is something like me...very playful...but Precious, our Queen, is starting to to love me too. Cheers and Purrs Mate,
Skitz