Thursday, July 29, 2010

Extended Family

We got to meet our Auntie Jan from Santa Cruz this week. I'm really proud of myself that I didn't miss any opportunities to be petted and loved. After initially hiding under the bed, I ventured into the office on Saturday evening where Mom and Jan were working on their computers...and then just about every time Auntie was at the house, I came around pretty quickly. Finicky as I've become, I know a good thing when I see it!

Kirby enjoyed 15 minutes of fame when Mom uploaded a short video of him last night to YouTube. You can watch it here.



Life's been good, no worries here. Mom and I have been getting closer again lately since I've been more available. I couldn't ask for anything more!

Ciao for now, catfans!

Yours,
Beeg

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Meow Beeg,
Skitz told me about seeing Kirby on the net munchin' down on greens: thought I'd have a look while I was having my early morning cuddle and email check. We like chives. Good to hear you are making the most of any bonding moments. I never let any opportunities go by to sit on Mum. Meeses, wouldn't Mum love to cuddle you. I'm gonna nap now before the rest climb on board.
Purrs Mummy's Little Emma.