Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Almost August

Holy Cow, it's almost August. Oh well...whatever. Just another month in the life of a lazy housecat. Er, two lazy housecats.

But wait, Kirby's not lazy, he's much more industrious than I am. Always swatting something off the table or the desk or the counter, always knocking things over just to see what happens -- as well as mom and dad's reaction.

Me? I just stay out of the way and watch.

Weather's been bad again. Guess our summer came and went. Meanwhile, it's been overcast, cold, misty. Not that it really makes a difference to me. Not anymore.

Truth is, I'm kinda bored. If I were actively engaged these days, I'd write more often. Oh well. You'll just have to take me as I am!

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hey Beeg,
My Mummy says that there is a lot to be said for 'bored'. She and I have both had enough excitement in our lives and dont mind the quiet of one repetitive day after another. I think she wouldn't mind stepping out if the chance came her way though. Meanwhile I am comfortable here on her lap dictating. Got it all to myself this morning. We are up very early. Emma kept playing with Mummys hair and woke her up.
Purrs Angel