Thursday, June 17, 2010

Watching and Waiting

One of our finer moments together here, watching the world go by outside the office window.

Right now I'm lazing about on the living room carpet dictating to Mom, who's watching Rachel Maddow on MSNBC while she's typing. Boy, I'm glad I don't have to worry about things like environmental disasters and massive oil spills. My biggest concern is whether I can get up on the bed at night without getting sacked by Kirby. Oh yeah, and that Kirby has comandeered my perch in the bedroom, meaning I don't hang out there very much any more.

Rats! I think I've become a terrible bore. I hope you won't think any less of me because I don't have anything witty to say.

Guess I'll go take a nap now. Ciao, catfans!

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hey Beeg,
I know just how you feel. Skitz and Princess Peepers have commandered not only the kitchen windowsill that I like but also Mummy's feet and lap. Skitz is getting a little less skitz as he gets older but it sure is annoying for an old girl like me. Somtimes I give him the smackdown just to show him who was here first. I got in first on the lap this morning. Mummy has been getting all riled about the whale fishing as well as the oil spill. She is muttering a lot.
You ain't boring: just telling it like it is. One day after another. I ain't moving when the others come to squeeze in. Gonna take up the whole lap.
Purrs Beeg,
Angel