Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Incredible Shrinking Cat

Mom and Dad think I've lost at least a pound, which is about 20% of my weight loss goal.  Cool, huh?  I'm feeling good for the most part, am somewhat more active than I was.  I'm still spending a lot of time alone, but I always did that, anyway -- even when it was just Mom and me.

Kirby is still Kirby -- or better still, he's more Kirby than ever!  Psycho kitty, crazy-ass terror, sweet, loving ball of fur!  He still bugs me a lot of the time, but I'll get over it -- eventually.

Life's good on the North Coast.  Things have been quiet lately, it's been raining a lot, but we're enjoying the longer days to gaze out the windows.

Hope you're having a good season, wherever you are! 

Ciao for now, catfans.
Beeg

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hey Beeg,
The kitties are real go getters here too but us older ones like our alone time: contemplation, watching the world go by from the window,dreaming. As you say Life's good. It has been raining heaps here as the weather gets colder. Your climate must be like ours. Cooler than most other parts of the country. It is definitely suggling on Mummy time.
Congrats on the weight loss. I haven't lost any.
Purrs Angel