Thursday, March 4, 2010

Soulmates

"Shayna punim" is Yiddish for pretty face! I think I'm looking rakish, suave these days...a cat of the world, what I can see of the world from the west window of the house, anyway.

I'm trying to keep my spirits up, to help Mom out. I think we're so simpatico, that when one of us feels down, the other does, too. So we've both got to give this happiness thing our best shot, everyday. I've started sleeping on Mom again as much as possible, which definitely makes us both happy.

Mom told me the other day that I have a new birthday -- she's decided I'm a Pisces, and not a Taurus like she originally thought. That's because I'm moody and like to be alone a lot, just like she does...and she's a Pisces. So, my new birthday is March 15, instead of May 15. That's this month. Wow, I'll be 7 this year.

And the coolest thing is that in two years, when Mom is 63 human years, I'll be 9 cat years, which is equivalent to 63 human years -- so we'll be the same age equivalency at the same time. I wonder how often that happens! Anyway, it's just more evidence of Mom's and my being soulmates.

I guess that's another reason why she and Dad got me a male kitty companion instead of a female. Mom didn't want to be jealous! Was afraid she'd lose me to a female feline. Instead, I have this bonkers little guy that I have to put up with. I sure wish he'd grow up faster, he drives me nuts most of the time!

That's all the news for now, catfans. Ciao meow from Beeg!

3 comments:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Meeeeoooowwwww Beeg. How suave can a cat be? Mum and I are such catfans of yours. Great photo shoot. A tux would suit too. I'm sleeping on Mummy again and that makes us both happy. Leaving it to the new babies to be friskie and boy is the mesh climbing getting on our nerves....I'm settling for contented. Hey that is so cool about the combined ages. I am 2 1/2. Wonder what star sign I am.
Have a great day Beeg. I am. Purrs from Down Under. Emma

The Crew said...

Yes, it can be tough raising a young one, Beegee. I've been there 3 times now. But I'll tell you, it's great having a younger brother that idolizes you!

George

Elizabeth B said...

Suave and debonair, BeeGee. You look like one of those mysterious, dark and handsome men from a B/W 1940s Hitchcock movie. Keep it up!
Hobbes