Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cover Boy!

Here I am on Mom's blog today! How cool is that!

This is an old photo of me, but you can't really tell. I'm hoping she takes some new photos of me to quilt...actually, she's got a ton, she just needs to print them on fabric and quilt them. Hmmm, I'm seeing a BIG piece with lots of images of me. Whatdya think? Maybe even before she quilts a piece with Kirby on it, huh? That's probably not gonna happen.

Anyhow, it's raining here...so what else is new. Pouring at the moment, kitties and puppies.

Mom finally gave in to Kirby's and my pleas to lose the 2-bowl method of feeding us. He's been eating as much of my food as I've been eating of his, and both bowls have had food we both eat in addition to our separate stuff. So, it's back to the open, bottomless bowl of food for both of us. Wow, now I don't have to rush into the kitchen whenever the folks are in there and pace around my bowl vibing the lid to magically disappear. Now I can regain my dignity around being the grazer that I am. See? Some things DO go back to the way they used to be!

Have a good one, cat fans. Purrs & Meows from Beeg

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hey Beeg,
You are a star! Your own portrait quilt. I wonder if we can get Mummy to do us. You look so handsome. Mummy thinks you are the handsomest male cat ever. But keep that quiet we dont want Skitz to get jealous. We each have our own plate but the babies whip through theirs and then come and nose around ours. sigh. It is starting to get cooler here in Oz which makes sleeping on Mummy's lap a must. I am going back to sleep now Mummy has finished typing for me.
Purrs Emma