Monday, March 15, 2010

Birthday Boy

Da Da Da Da Da Da, Da Da . . . Da Da Da Da Da Da, Da Da . . . today it's my birthday! Seven cat years, 49 human years, making me firmly entrenched in middle age. Welcome to the Middle Ages, Mom always likes to say.

And it's very Spring outside today, although I'll only get to look at it, and catch a whiff of those breezes blowing by. Oh well. I have tons to be grateful for -- wonderful, loving parents, a cozy home, and nutty little brother, good food, fresh water, nice views, and no need to do anything other than enjoy life. I've got it made!

Ciao for now, catfans. Happy Birthday to Beeg, from Beeg!

2 comments:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Beeg, Happy Birthday to you.
With Love,
Precious, Angel, Dot, Emma, Princess Peepers and Skitz.

Jan said...

Happy Birthday...belated! Annabelle would have been 15 today.