Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday Afternoon

Just a quiet day at the ranch -- it's a Saturday afternoon and we're expecting rain but it hasn't shown up yet.

Here we are at our respective troughs. I'm liking the wheat grass, it's a nice touch. Mom used to make kitty grass all the time, but after Aja and Grayson passed, frankly I never ate the greens because I regularly ate grass outside. Now that I don't go outside, though, Mom started growing greens again and both Kirby and I love 'em!

Right at this moment, the Kirbster and I are on the couch with the folks, and we're watching football playoffs on TV. Go New Orleans! Looks like they're going to win by a landslide. I've come out of my funk a bit, have been more engaged with the family than I was, spending more time at night sleeping scooched up next to Mom.

Life's good!

Ciao meow for now! Purrs, Beeg

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hey Beeg,
Mummy grows grass for us too and we LOVE it. She has to have a few pots growing at the same time as we all like to have a taste. I like your dining arrangements and the black check fabric. Mummy has fabric too. I LOVE to sit on it. Wonder if she has some check...I know she has swirls. I'm off to check the work basket.
Purrs Emma