Monday, January 25, 2010

Just Like Old Times...

I've been hanging out with Mom again, when she works on the computer. Sometimes, anyway. I used to do this all the time, then when Kirby got here, I changed all my habits. Now I'm back to some of my old tricks again.

It's been really rainy in our neck of the woods, definitely winter in full swing. I am so grateful that I'm an indoor cat, and I don't have to deal with whatever's going on outside.

Mostly, though, these are quiet times. Introspective times. Mindful times to just be grateful to be alive!

That's all for now. Ciao meow from Beeg!

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hi Beeg,
It is so HOT here in Oz. I am glad to be inside where I can watch my Mummy work on the deck. Hanging out with the Mum is my favourite thing: especially at the moment on her lap while I dictate.
Purrs Emma