Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Licking My Chops

How Mom gets these photos of me with my mouth open, I'll never know. I have no idea what I was eating, but I was enjoying it.

Well, I've been lazy lately, mostly enjoying my days on my perch over the bed on the east side of the house, or on my cat tree on the west side of the house. Either way, I have my unique views of the world, and I like watching life go by. How many months have I been in the house now? I'm over trying to get out. This is my life...I'm reconciled with it.

We haven't watched much TV lately. After finishing up Season 4 of The Closer, we tried to get back into Midsomer Murders, but they got kind of boring. And nothing else has appealed. So the folks have been reading more. I can highly recommend Dexter, though, on Showtime, that's a killer show!

I'm going to try to write more often. Thinking about blog posts is something I could do while I'm relaxing. I'll think up something good and entertaining and be back atcha real soon!

Ciao for now!

Purrs and meows, Beeg

3 comments:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Whatever it was..I'll have some. It looks like it was delicious. Another cat followed one of our humans home yesterday and Precious and the others have gone psycho..snarling, spitting and growling and thats at Mum. We don't want it but Mum is trying to find its owner. It is very skinny poor thing but there are already four of us and I don't want to divide the food up further. We like out turf to ourselves. Enjoy your spots Beeg and count your blessings. Purrs Emma

Glogirly and Katie said...

Hey there Beeg,
I can appreciate your laziness. Nothing wrong with that. We are cats and we've earned the right.

Glogirly LOVES Dexter. It's her favorite show. She doesn't get Showtime though so has to wait for iTunes to get it or the DVD. She also likes Nip/Tuck. I think it's kind of weird, but she says it's a little twisted, just like Dexter. Gloman thinks it's a soap opera.

Good luck thinking about blog posts while you relax. That's what I do. : )

mew,
Katie

The Crew said...

I recommend staying indoors. We're all inside cats and Mom's paranoid about us getting out and being hurt or lost. I'm 12 1/2 now and am proud to say I have virgin paws that have never touched grass.

George