Monday, November 16, 2009

It's About Time!

I've been in this very spot for days, now, begging Mom to let me write a blog post. Now is as good a time as any, she says.

Mom came home for a catnap late morning today, so we hung out on the bed together for a couple hours, with the warm sun streaming in through the window. It was totally delightful.

Actually there's not too much to report. Life goes on, day by day, no huge changes for me, which I am eternally grateful for. I like to leave the changing to the folks. Just let me be me, here in our cozy home, I don't want to go anywhere, I just want to get fed on a regular schedule and sleep whenever I want, and give and get as much love as I can possibly handle. That's my kind of life...and I'm stickin' to it!

Hope all you catfans are well and happy!

Purrs and meows to you, Beeg

3 comments:

tiedyejudy said...

What a life! Sounds good to me, BeeGee! Especially the cat nap part... purrrrrrr....

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hi Handsome,
Sounds like the good life to me. Nothing like sleeping with Mum in the sunbeams.
Dot

Glogirly and Katie said...

I'm with you, Beeg. They say to "Embrace Change." I'll just embrace my blanket thank you. Now leave me alone to my napping.

mew,
Katie
(Glogirly's cat)