Saturday, November 28, 2009

Almost A Done Deal

The scuttlebutt around these parts is that there's a new kitty coming home soon. I think I'm excited about this. It'll be another few days, maybe a week, while the little guy recuperates from a bit of a cold.

I think his name is Kirby and he's a medium haired black and white kitty. I did hear Mom say today, though, that she thinks she might be allergic to him. She spent time with him today, the second time they hung out together, on her way back from Eureka and she said her eyes have been bothering her this evening. I'm really lucky, my hair is short and Mom's not allergic to me. Anyhow, since Mom works where Kirby is living at the moment, she'll check out the allergy situation again next week. If he doesn't work out, there's a guy there named Toby that Mom likes also, and he has short hair. She might even change Toby's name to Kirby!

So we'll all have to wait and see who my new BFF is going to be!

Catcha later, kitty fans! Hugs and meows from Beeg!

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

How exciting Beeg a new best friend and brother rolled into one. All the best.
Angel