Monday, October 5, 2009

My 15 Minutes of Fame

After stretching yesterday morning, I went online and whoa!, I had 19 comments on my last blog post ~~ Mom says in one day her four blogs don't get that many comments, combined! I guess I'm famous for a few minutes...

Apparently the folks over at the Cat Blogosphere found me and posted a link to my blog, and now I have new friends and subscribers from around the globe. Thank You Very Much cyber kitties!

The photo above is old, but Mom liked it and I said it would be okay to post it. The framed photo in the background is a picture of my Aunt Vicky, who's a ukulele musician, among many other talents.

Anyhow, it's a new week, there's a new bamboo roll-up blind covering the office window, and now it's easier to see out of ~~ I don't have to snake my way behind the curtains that were there. Mom's also hoping the blind keeps the sun out of her eyes in the afternoon, when she's at the computer.

Ciao meow, cybercats!

6 comments:

THE ZOO said...

Hi Beegee nise ta meet ya. yur a cutie.

glogirly said...

Hi BeeGee,
The Cat Blogosphere is pretty cool...a friend mentioned me on it the other day and wham-o, I had all kinds of friendly and furry visitors. It's fun! ...and that is where I found you too. You're looking both beautiful and comfortable today!

Katie
(Glogirly's smart and good looking cat)

A Few Good Cats said...

That is a nice portrait of you, BeeGee. And it sounds like you have a considerate human staff, replacing a shade that was inconveniencing you.

Karen Jo said...

Nice to meet you, BeeGee. A bamboo blind sounds like it has lots of possibilities. It's very nice of your lady person to get you one.

Poppy Q said...

It is a nice pictue of you. The CB is great - we hope you make lots of new friends.

Poppy Q

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hi BeeGee,
I knew you would be discovered one day. Looking good Beeg.
Purrs Dot, Emma, Precious and Angel