Monday, October 12, 2009

A Test Of Wills

Here I am having a staring contest with my boa toy. Boa always wins. But I keep trying.

This is not a new photo, although a recent one. We're reporting from Mom's new computer now, we're wireless and all that jazz. Actually, at the present moment, I am on the desk under the lamp, to the left of Mom while she's writing my post. Dad just came in from a walk.

It's storming outside, getting ready to dump some rain tonight. I'm looking forward to a warm and cozy night!

Purrs & Meows!

5 comments:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hey Beeg,
Your Boa looks like it is related to you. I prefer to make off with Mum's balls of wool which I sneak out of storage....Mum says I look cute dragging them between my legs...I say they are Meese....
Purrs Emma

Chiti said...

Nice toy!!! I love it!

glogirly said...

BeeBee, I see no reason that you can't win the stare down with that Boa. You're good enough, you're smart enough and catgone it, people like you.

mew,
Katie

Poppy Q said...

Pouring down here in New Zealand too. Nice picture of you and your boa Beeg.

momsbusy said...

tt nevers wins a staring contest with her "wormy". she looks at it and then pounces all over it. wormy needs to take self defense lessons.