Saturday, October 10, 2009

At The Ranch

This is, like, a really old picture of me, actually about a year old...Mom got a new computer today and all my more recent photos are on it, but that computer's not hooked up to wireless yet so I'm posting tonight from Dad's (formerly Mom's older) computer.

Just wanted to report that, as always, there's change going on here at the ranch. Nothing stays the same for very long.

On the TV program front, we've got just one more episode of Season 4 of The Closer to watch...and that's it on that show until Season 5, which just finished up on TV, is available on DVD. Probably not for close to a year. Bummer. We'll have to check out some other show...or watch Season 5 episodes on Mom's new computer!

Hope you're all having a cool weekend -- and I don't mean weatherwise!

Purrs & Meows from Beeg =)

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hey Beeg,
Cool Eyes.
We have just finished watching Stargate SG1 and Atlantis and are now watching Stargate Universe. SG1 and Atlantis were better than we thought but Mum would rather watch the ABC or BBC.The weather is real nice now and I havc managed to escape a few times. Mum said I shouldn't tell you that....ideas...you know. I don't go further than the deck though so it's OK. It is Spring here and getting lovely and warm.
Purrs Emma and the girls in Oz