Sunday, September 13, 2009

They Did It!

Here I sit watching Our New Bed being installed last Tuesday evening! Yes, the folks finally did it, bought a queen-size bed for our collective comfort. Well, their's anyway. I'm still spending most of the night on my perch overlooking the bed, where I can keep my eye on midnight ramblers in the 'hood out the window.

Dad's a very happy camper with the new bed (memory foam, FYI), Mom's still getting used to it. Most likely they'll get a pillow top mattress pad, which will make both Mom and me very happy. Personally, I prefer the cushiness of the old bed, too, like Mom does.

Anyhow, happy sleeping, catfans! Purrs and meows from Beeg!

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hi Handsome,
How is the new comfy bed working out? More room to spread out.
Enjoy.
Purrs Dot.