Sunday, September 6, 2009

Living Royally

Remember that new chair I mentioned in a recent post...I've claimed it as my own! When Dad's not sitting in it, I am. Last night I even lounged on the extended leg rest while the folks watched TV.

The chair I had sat in for years -- that prior to me "belonged" to Aja and Grayson -- no longer did it for me, once we moved. Maybe it's because where it was in our new place didn't catch the morning sun. Maybe I was just tired of it. I don't know. But I think this new chair that Dad got was really for my benefit, darling selfish tabby that I am!

Last night we all started watching The Closer, beginning with Season 1. The folks like it a lot. Mom hadn't seen any of it before, Dad had only seen parts of Season 1. So we're in for a few weeks of good programming. For those not in the know, The Closer, starring Kyra Sedgwick, is about a police detective transferred from Atlanta to L.A., a sweet southern gal negotiating her way through the L.A. police bureaucracy and solving murders that no one else can. Highly recommended.

Back to my nap! Have a good Sunday. Purrs and meows from me!

3 comments:

tiedyejudy said...

You look sooooo comfortable! Just like that chair was made just for you! Sweet dreams...

frazzledsugarplummum said...

OOoohhh comfy looking chair BeeGee. Looks like it was made for you. Might be even more comfortable than sleeping on top of Mum. Mum would like to watch the Closer but #2 son won't download it for her...so we are watching Stargate.
Sleep tight...Emma

Sakura said...

what a lovely cat
Have a nice day
Sakura