Monday, September 21, 2009

Hot, Hot, Hot

I'm spending an inordinate amount of time these days cozying up to the window ledges with my nose plastered to the screens. It's almost as good as being outside. Our weather here is HOT, hot for us anyway, and we're all laying low.

Mom started a new job last week, as bookkeeper for the Sequoia Humane Society. I'm wondering how long it'll be before she brings home another kitty! I don't know whether to feel hopeful or betrayed...truthfully I am kind of lonely, but I sure like being the only feline in our digs. Our mobile's awfully small for another cat as well as me, and I know Dad's strong preference is for there to be just one of us cats here at a time. So I probably have nothing to be concerned about.

I'm just going to go about my business being the best cat in the universe!

Purrs and meows from Beeg!

1 comment:

Elizabeth B said...

Looking mighty fine there Beeg. However, you'll have to be the best cat in the West Coast universe as I have already claimed that title on the East Coast.
Hobbes