Monday, August 3, 2009

Mom's Little Helper

My most favorite thing to get involved in is helping Mom change the sheets. I always try to get myself tucked inside so Mom won't be able to find me. But darn, she always does, and then she scoots me out so I don't get trapped under the covers.

I "met" my new neighbor -- that good lookin' orange tabby cat. He was outside again yesterday and we talked to each other through the office window. His name is Tigger, and he's supposed to be an inside cat, too. But he doesn't run away when he gets out. Guess I should find out his secret to staying around, although I'm not sure my folks will let me out again anyway, so it's probably a moot point!

Have a good week, catfans! Ciao meow!

2 comments:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hi BeeGee,
I love biting and pulling the sheets and blankets when Mummy makes the bed. I pretend it is a giant floppy monster. So much fun.
Purrs Precious

tiedyejudy said...

My Bubba does the same thing... he has been banished to the other room when I make the bed, but doesn't seem to mind much. I put down his jammies every day on the freshly made bed, and he comes in and makes a nice nest for himself... what a good boy!