Friday, July 10, 2009

What's New?

Busy week...I've been shepherding Mom through the Facebook setup process. Why she thinks I know anything about this, beats me. She's pretty well got it, but I've spent alot of time here on the desk while she fiddles around on the computer. Mom says if you want to check her out there, follow this link.

Well, we finished off with Inspector Lynley, now we're watching Six Feet Under. Mom watched this religiously when it was first on HBO but Dad's never seen it before. We're into Season 2 now.

The folks are talking about getting a bigger bed, like that's going to make a difference where I'm concerned! I think it's more like, they'd really like to sleep together again, regardless of what I do, and the double bed that worked for them when they were each solo isn't really big enough for them to sleep comfortably together. Meanwhile, though, things are as they have been, and I've been getting in a lot of face time with Mom, me sleeping on her chest with my face not far from hers!

Talk soon, catfans! Ciao meow!

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hi BeeGee,
Mummy and I already checked out your Mummy's facebook. It is cool. My Mummy hasn't signed up yet but she is going to. We are watching Battlestar Gallactica .. again. Mummy is thinking that 4 cats and a single mattress is cramped. I don't care because I like to sleep on her hip.
Purrs Emma