Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Weekly Check In

I'd like to be posting more often than weekly, but Mom's been awfully busy and obviously my blog just isn't all that important to her right now! That's right, I'm going to blame it all on her!

My Aunt Vicky and Uncle Pat came for a visit last Saturday, and what did I do? -- I hid under the bed! "Under The Bed" is my security blanket, of sorts. Nobody bothers me there, and that's just how I like it.

Let's see...the TV report. We finished watching Six Feet Under. We enjoyed it immensely. Great characters, great story line. Mom said we'd collapsed five years into three weeks, which is how long it took us to watch all five seasons. Now Mom's in withdrawal from it. We haven't glommed onto anything else meaty to watch yet. Which I guess is why she has time to write this post for me tonight!

Other than that, it's sleep-sleep-sleep for me, relax, stretch, graze at the food bowl, more sleep. Ahhhh, what a life!

Later babies! Ciao meow!

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Hi handsome,
My Mummy has an old school friend staying at the moment. She is really nice and all us 4 legs like her and her lap very much. We have watched the series ROME and now we are watching all the seasons of THE WIRE. That is meaty. Lots of snuggling here.
Purrs....Emma