Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Jig Is Up

I was put on notice today that I had better get my nighttime act together, because Mom's moving back into bed with Dad. Enough with the on-the-couch-every-night thing, her back has begun to bother her and she needs her bed. And Dad misses her anyhow.

So I've got to mind my manners and be good. Let's see if I can do that. The perch is a good thing and has made the overall situation better. The problem is that I have a bad habit of not dismounting the thing the way I get up onto it, rather I take a flying leap onto Mom or Dad's stomach in the middle of the night and then make a beeline for the livingroom.

Something's got to change, and tonight's the night. I'll keep you posted!

Ciao meow!

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Good luck with being good BeeGee. A happy Mummy makes for yummies for supper.
Purrs Emma