Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Good & The Bad

The perch is in...yay! That's the good news. I do rather enjoy laying on it and looking out the window, and can't wait to do more. I even took to it really quickly, seeing as it was only installed yesterday, and this photo is from last night.

The bad news? I'm still active as all get-out at night. We all went to bed together last night, but Dad had to go out to the couch at around 2:30 because I wouldn't sit still. So Mom had the bed for a change. But we're back to the old routine again tonight.

Darn, I'll have to get my window watching done during the day. I do love the perch, though. Thanks Mom and Dad for all your effort. It wasn't wasted on me, really!

I guess it's not in my constitution these days to settle down at night. If you can do it, you're a better cat than I am.

Ciao meow for now!

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Love the perch!
None of us settle at night. We charge around everywhere...even over Mummy...but she ignores us now. Maybe your Mummy and Daddy will get that way too. Just think there are 4 of us and the big cat that barks.What a racket!
Dot