Saturday, June 20, 2009

Caught In The Act

Here I am trying to get my licks in (literally!) before being shooed off the table. I'm allowed to be up on the kitchen table, but I'm not encouraged to go for the food there. Butter, however, is simply irresistable and I couldn't help myself.

Been kind of slow and quiet around the ranch lately. We had to take forced break from the Inspector Lynley series because Season 4 wasn't available where the folks rent DVDs -- so tonight we're going to start in with Inspector Lewellyn. Meanwhile, we watched two recent movies this week, Gran Torino and Revolutionary Road. Really, it doesn't matter to me what we watch and I don't pay attention to any of that anyway. What's important to me is that the family is all together. I've always said, The family that plays together stays together.

Have a good weekend, hope your weather is better than ours has been here!

Ciao meow!

2 comments:

Sue O'Kieffe said...

so beegee, has mom introduced you to the other kitties on twitter yet?

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Ooohhhh I love butter too...Angel