Sunday, May 3, 2009

True Confessions

I have to bare my soul and confess to the fact that I am the cause of Mom's sleeping on the couch in the livingroom every night these days. I'm feeling so guilty. It's because I have such a dogged yearning to be on the windowsill over Mom and Dad's bed, that I keep them up at night...but when Mom sleeps on the couch, the bedroom door is closed so I can't get in and Dad gets a good night's sleep. At least Mom and I can be together, and she seems to sleep well on the couch so it's not really that big a deal. To me, anyway!

They did buy some lumber today, though, to build out a terrific solution in the bedroom, so I can look out the window at night without waking them up. I'll make sure Mom posts a photo when it's finished.

Anyway, I'm feeling so much better now that I got that off my chest!

Ciao meow!

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Oooohhh BeeGee....your Mummy must love you heaps to sleep on the lounge for you....and to buy timber too. Pssst don't tell anyone but our Mummy sleeps on the lounge room floor so 'the big cat who barks' can go outside when she needs to (old and less bladder control) and we don't cry at night. The other 'two long legs and two short legs' don't like us going through the house at night and like to leave their doors open. Mummy seems to sleep alright. She doesn't move much when we all sleep on top of her.